Contents of This Repository
Research focuses on the causes and consequences of unemployment, including studies on:
- social insurance and income maintenance programs
- earnings and benefits
- worker compensation and worker disability
- economic development and local labor markets
- family labor issues and work arrangements
- workforce quality, education, and training
- low-income and low-skill workers
- the dynamics of job reallocation
All items in Upjohn Research are protected by original copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated (see Creative Commons licensure below).
For previously published works (journal articles, book chapters, etc.) for which an external publisher holds copyright, permission has been obtained and recorded to post the material in Upjohn Research.
About Creative Commons Licensure
For works in our Open Access Project which display a Creative Commons license in their metadata and/or on the work itself, the use of that work is governed by the terms of the license selected by the content creator. More information on CC licensure: https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/4.0/
If you have questions about permitted uses for any content on this site, please contact Upjohn Research directly via repository at upjohn dot org.